Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Introducing Our New Adventure

Here it is.  The BIG announcement.  The one that all twelve of you that follow this blog have been anticipating for weeks. **wink**

But before I tell you the news I must give you a little background.  My wonderful husband, aka Big Daddy, has been in sales for 20 years and in management for 15 of them.  His career afforded us many benefits, for which we are eternally grateful; however, we found ourselves in a place that became impossible to maintain.  It seemed that with each new product and/or promotion came a larger territory and more sales reps to manage/coach.  His time away from home each week became so burdensome on our family that by the end of 2012 we knew it was no longer sustainable.

In the meantime my 15 year real estate career took a huge hit, mainly due to my own inability to build the business; with a traveling husband I couldn't justify the time spent away from our kids so I just managed my current clients.  It was during this period that I picked up my camera and began to learn photography.

What better way to start a new year than to start a new business (in our worst economy in history, right?)

Without further ado:


We will continue my long standing relationship with Reece and Nichols and will service the entire Kansas City metropolitan area ~ I grew up in Missouri but just happened to fall in love with a Kansas boy so this qualifies us to help buy and sell on both sides of the state line.  :)  

We'll have our new website up and running shortly, along with a new FB page and blog to go along with it.  I will continue to do my real estate photography but hopefully it's more for my own listings and not just other agents.  

As always your referrals are greatly appreciated, but right now your prayers are what we ask for most.  If the last few weeks are indicative of how this season in our life will go then we're in for the time of our lives!  

Sincerely,

Dawn 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment