Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Photos are Permanent...Snow is Not.

I jumped the gun.  I should have known better, being a lifelong KC resident, just because we get snow one day it does NOT mean we'll have it the next.  I ran a "Snow Promo" that left me scampering to get some landscape shots before it turned to mush.  Our temps stayed cold enough for the pretty stuff to fall but then quickly rose and started the melt down.......my melt down!  I got a few shots off this morning but was left disappointed by the lack of white on the roofs, eaves and ice crystals in the trees.  Mother nature needs to get on board with my business plan.




How many times have you looked out the window or driven up to your house and thought, "My yard, house or landscaping looks really pretty right now."?  Even if you're not looking to sell in the near future, plan ahead and get some photos of your property in all seasons. Buyers really appreciate a seller that has taken the time to show us why their home is so special.  

Please feel free to call if you'd like to create a plan to best market your property for a future sale.  I know a great real estate agent, too.   

Dawn Conners

2 comments:

  1. Photos look great! Im sorry the snow melted so quickly. I'm sure well have at lease one or two days of snow before winter is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danny! As long as the snow (or ice) arrives and leaves at the appropriate time in order for us to photograph the spring that just right around the corner. i have bulbs coming up in yard already.

    ReplyDelete