Thursday, March 1, 2012

"I AM NOT YOUR SECRETARY!"

Real estate and photography have been busier than ever and I couldn't be happier.  Having Mike home to shuffle, wipe, brush, bathe, drive, cook (that one is a stretch), read, pray, snuggle and play good-cop/bad-cop with the kids has made life so much fun.

We are off and running with our first listing scheduled to go on the market very soon.  Mike and I are navigating the nuances of working/building a business together and I'm happy to report that neither one of us have come away licking any wounds.  However, I did have to make a very loud and clear statement last week that went like this............"I AM NOT YOUR SECRETARY!"  It has now turned into an ongoing joke in our home.  Any time I ask him to do something like, "Will you grab some milk on your way home?" or "Can you please put some gas in the car?",  I can expect to hear, "I AM NOT YOUR SECRETARY!"  Humor never goes into a recession in our home.

Here's a sneak peek of the new listing!


Interest rates and inventory are low in the Kansas City area.  There really couldn't be a better time to buy or sell a home regardless of what the naysayers are telling us on the news.  If you're just thinking about it, give us a call and we'll help you decide if it's a good time for you or not.  

Thanks for stopping in and catching up.

Ciao,

Dawn




 

No comments:

Post a Comment