Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Everyone here at DC Photography would like to wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2013.  I'm so happy the Mayans were wrong, although, I really wasn't worried........most of the time.

Real estate photography has exploded in the Kansas City area and I foresee another booming year working hand in hand with the wonderful agents this city has to offer.  

As you can see, I've yet to figure out why my blog images still look the way they do.  I keep checking in hopes some magical fairy will make them reappear (you never know!), but sadly, they are not.  The only solution at this time is to manually upload them again.  Nope.  Contact me if you have any questions from my previous blog posts.  I'd be happy to help.

In the meantime, I'm going to post some photos from a job I was commissioned to do for an agent who specializes in Leawood, Kansas.  Fingers crossed that they don't turn out like the rest of them.  





Happy New Year and thanks for stopping in.

Cheers,

Dawn Conners

You can also follow any updated work on FB. <<<click and like here please.

1 comment: