Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I'm A Slacker!

Sorry For Our Mess


It's been waaaay too long since I've blogged or done anything on my website.  Truth be known, I've had little time to do much of anything except work and shuffle kids to and fro; not even ONE SINGLE VACATION this summer (I'm not bitter or anything).  

Kansas City Real Estate Photography has finally caught on and every photographer I know has over-flowing schedules - a good problem to have.  Because of the growth here at Dawn Conners Photography, I felt it was time to grow my website in order to keep things fresh.  I told my web dude that I need to be able to change my website as often as I change my hair color.  I think he understood, at least I hope he did.

This last year finds me doing more Commercial and Multi Family Real Estate Photography in Kansas City.  I just finished this job and thought I'd share a pic.  I know it's only a fitness center, but it's a really cool one!!





I hope all 8 subscribers reading this blog are having a FUNtastical summer, and welcome if you happen to be new to my ramblings. 

Many thanks for stopping in and taking the time to read.

Cheers,

Dawn Conners




No comments:

Post a Comment