Thursday, February 6, 2014

HOTW.........You Gotta Read To Find Out



Hey Gang,

I thought this would be the best way to quickly announce a small change in my marketing.  I've always posted previews of every single home I shoot on my FB page; however, the spring market is already upon us and I find myself getting further and further behind.  When that happens I tend to flood your walls with pictures, and according to online marketing rules that's a big no-no.  And it totally stresses me out.

Beginning this week (02/03/14 - 02/07/2014) I will be posting a "House of the Week" every Friday unless requested otherwise by the client.  I get to determine the HOTW based on anything from WOW factor, architecturally awesomeness, my angles and composition ROCKED,  I thought the house smelled good, or someone made me laugh.  I base all decisions on emotion.  ;)

Thanks for stopping in and catching up.  I have a few more changes to announce this spring, but I'm still working on the details......stay tuned.

I hope everyone is staying warm.

Blessings, Peace, Love and all of those other warm salutations,

Dawn Conners
www.dawnconnersphotography.com



No comments:

Post a Comment