Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And We're Off........

I guess it's really, truly official now ~ my website and blog are up and running. I've done a lot of work in the last 2.5 years that includes reading, classes, workshops, observing, falling on my face, becoming beyond frustrated, and on occasion creating something so beautiful that I was inspired to keep going.  I think if I'd known exactly how much money I'd spend, the time in front of my computer, and how much ravioli my children would eat, I'm not so sure I'd have taken on this endeavor.  However, my pocket book is bit leaner, my backside a bit wider and my children are as healthy as Chef Boyardee.  I'm very happy to be where I am today and with no regrets.

My photography business will be an entity in itself, always evolving and changing to fit in where I am and what I'm doing.  At this time I'm focused on real estate photography.  I have a heart for realtors and builders, and know all too well how difficult it is right now.  I'm also aware of the ever changing ways to market a home and build your business at the same time.  I am still licensed to sell real estate in Kansas and Missouri.

I'm sure you thought I'd post a photo of an amazing home for my first blog post, didn't you?  Nope, not so.  Meet the newest addition to our family (no, no, silly.....not me and big daddy), and what better way to introduce my new website and blog then with a cute, cuddly little baby?!  This little guy is Tyler Ross Williams, aka, "Ty", aka, "Nephew Extraordinaire".




Thanks for taking the time to read my first post, visiting my website and/or referring some business. :)


Dawn
Kansas City Real Estate Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment