Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer Is Almost Over


Even though a gazillion years has passed since I've been a public school student, I still get the urge to go and buy new clothes, school supplies, get a haircut, an eye exam, teeth cleaning, physical, etc.  It is all so exciting until I realize that it's not me getting on the bus at 7:15 am, but my new middle schooler ~ I'm a bit anxious.  So off we go......  starting the madness of making the appointments and purchasing the items on the list.  A little shopping therapy is good for the soul (and anxiety).  Who says I can't have new school clothes either?!

Within the chaos of it all I was fortunate enough to do a job for the amazing Julie Prudden with Keller Williams Realty Platinum Partners.  If you'd like more information on this gorgeous property located at 461 Riven Rock Place in Lee's Summit, Mo. please contact Julie at the information below.

www.julieprudden.comjulieprudden@att.net or call (816) 582~1132




Dawn Conners

No comments:

Post a Comment