Friday, July 22, 2011

Back To Work.......Trying Anyway

Vacation is over.  Summer is in full bloom.  I have a cold.  Seriously, what's worse then getting sick in the middle of summer?!  Blowing your nose constantly, walking around with tissue stuck up your nose, sneezing so hard that you knock yourself over or wet your pants ~ all my mommy friends know exactly what I'm talking about, and if you don't you will soon enough!

Thankfully the work on my calendar this week was all real estate related (well, hello old friend) and I was able to hide behind closed doors, in the AC and away from the public, until today when the deal was signed, sealed and delivered.  Now I go through the process of gradually letting go, helping in small ways as they're moving in and then all of a sudden.......they're gone.  It makes me sad.

Up next is a short week of photography and a visit with Grandma.  But for now I must pass along an important technique to my 4 year old little girl.   "Sweetie, it's easier to let the tissue dangle from the nose then to make an actual tissue bullet, like big daddy."  And is one too young to learn to cross her legs when she sneezes?!



Here are more pictures of that crazy, cute baby nephew.

Thank you http://juliegrahamphotography.zenfolio.com for putting up with my ditzy, medicated head last night.

Cheers,

Dawn
Kansas City Real Estate Photographer




No comments:

Post a Comment