Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blogs, Content, Web Searches.....

My head is spinning!  I just got off of the phone with my web designer and I got a lecture about content in the blog and how important it is to mention stuff like, Real Estate Photography, Reece and Nichols Real Estate, For Sale in Overland Park, Lee's Summit, Olathe, Keller Williams Realty Platinum Partners, Photography, For Sale in Kansas and Missouri, Real Estate, HDR Photography and anything else that can be picked up in a search.

Now that I've mentioned those words I'd like to tell you that today is my daughters 5th birthday and even though I should post a picture of one of the gorgeous homes I've been shooting and editing this last week I would rather post a photo of her watching the guys put up her water slide last Sunday for her family birthday party.


There's a home in the background that's in Olathe, Kansas but is not For Sale. However, it's in a new neighborhood that has a lot of homes For Sale in Johnson County.  Said neighborhood should consider using me for their Real Estate Photography needs in the future........Ahem, Cedar Creek Realty.  Will this work, Hugh? ;)

Dawn Conners

No comments:

Post a Comment