Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stuff, Stuff and more Stuff

It has been a week of technology stuff.  I know, stuff is not really a big, fancy word to pair with technology but my fancy-word brain capacity is full today.  In an attempt to move forward with the real estate photography business, I must put one foot in front of the other and start marketing. This means more money spent (I'm a patriot, helping where I can) and more time learning about the stuff I don't particularly care about but must in order to get where I want to go.

With all this time buying and learning new stuff this week,  I haven't done a lot of real estate or photography.  Don't get me wrong, I've been on a listing appointment (got it!) and am working on photos for ongoing jobs, just no new stuff to post on my blog.  However, my cameras are never too far away and my shutters are busy capturing life; my life with my family, neighbors and friends.

My family and I took a trip to the KC Zoo this past weekend.  I have a lot of photos I could share but won't due to the content.  Let's just say, I resolutely refuse to believe I ever evolved from a chimp!  Absolutely disgusting animals, and yes, I stood there and took pictures of the nasty stuff that chimps do.


I hope everyone is enjoying the stuff they're doing and busy gettin' where they want to go.

Blessings,

Dawn Conners
Kansas City Real Estate Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment