Monday, September 5, 2011

Underdog!

Everyone loves an underdog......right?

When the real estate market tanked I began searching for new, better ways to market my listings.  I found myself on line in the wee hours of the night, and what kept popping up were these amazing real estate photography pictures. After researching the expense to hire a photographer I realized I'd have to shell out a rather large chunk of my commission, which was downright silly.

Plan "B" started to evolve.  "I have a DSLR camera.......certainly I can create photos like that for my own listings.......can't be that hard, right?"  I'm either sufficiently determined or extremely stupid. Probably both!  Either way, the mixture of the two characterization has evolved into this new title of:  Kansas City Real Estate Photographer.

Over the course of my real estate career I've had numerous homes that would be considered an underdog.  I call these my financially, conditionally, locationally or square footage challenged homes.  They could suffer all of the above conditions or just one.  Either way, they're just as worthy of good marketing photos as the high priced "Beauty Queens" on the market.  And that is how this real estate photography business began.

Here is an ADORABLE underdog.  It's small but has massive potential.


Contact Kelly Meyer at 913~206~4608 or kellym@reeceandnichols.com with Reece and Nichols for a complete list of upgrades.   

Go ahead.  Admit it.  There's just something about an underdog that make us smile and secretly wish them to be awarded the prize in the end.  So, to the 8 people reading my blog........go buy this house.  ;)   

Have a safe and happy Labor Day!!

Dawn 






  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment