Saturday, September 24, 2011

Poo!

We've all had one of those weeks.  You know, the week that keeps you so incredibly stressed that you find yourself wishing you could finish those two opened bottles of wine that were left over from the previous weekends celebration (Happy 73rd birthday Granddad).......at 1:00 in the afternoon.

None of my stress necessarily stemmed from Real Estate Photography, although there was a large portion of my business model I had to change ~ one step forward, two steps back.  

Nope, I had two trips to the ER and one to Children's Mercy South.  Having a sick or injured kiddo can send most parents into a tail spin and I'm certainly no exception.  I'm happy to report the child in question is on her way to being healthy and big brother has promised to not practice his golf swing within 100 yards of his sister's head ever again.

I was able to volunteer my services at our local animal shelter, taking photos for their website, in hopes it will help get these adorable animals adopted.  This little pup and her photo summed up my week perfectly, and also made me laugh.  




My kids are healthy, the weather is perfect and there are two empty wine bottles in the trash. ;)

Thanks for stopping by and if you know of anyone looking for a real estate photographer please share my name and contact info with them.  

Cheers,

Dawn



No comments:

Post a Comment