Friday, September 30, 2011

Down For a Count of 1......2.......


There's nothing worse than when "mama" goes down.  Yep, I got hit.  Hit hard and fast last weekend by an unfamiliar thug better known as Mr. Virus.  Mr. V threw a sucker punch, left hook that was followed up by Mrs. Bacteria's upper cut to the throat.  I beat them both back with a couple of days in bed, massive amounts of ibuprofen and acetaminophen, and a dose of antibiotics for the sneaky throat abscess that tried to take me down mid week.  Mother's aren't allowed to get sick but when they do their poor families are left wandering in the wilderness, praying for rain, mana, the promise land, etc.  I ALMOST felt sorry for them. 

With fever induced hallucinations, I was able to finish a big job a day early.  I may regret editing under duress, but the job has been sent and I refuse to open the file to see if I totally screwed up or if it actually improved my work.  I will post the outcome at a later date ~ maybe.

For now I'm going to post an architectural picture of a door.  Take from it what you like.  There's no hidden meaning, nothing spiritual, only ones own interpretation.  To me it's just a cool green door with iron spindles and stone encasement located in Kanas City, Missouri, and not For Sale.     




My real estate photography business is chugging right along.  I'm thankful my calendar this week wasn't as busy as the previous week, which allowed me to take care of myself instead of introducing Kansas City to the thugs that temporarily took down two in my house.

Have a fantastic weekend and start loading up on whatever it is you take to stay healthy.  Getting sick in September is a bad, bad sign in this house. We're laced up and ready for the fight!

Cheers,
Dawn
Kansas City Real Estate Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment